.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Thank you

I know I'm a little late off the mark with this post - showing you a few of my favourite Christmas presents - but it always takes me a while to digest quite how generous everyone has been. So, as I sit down to write my "thank you" notes, why don't you take a look at a small selection of the gifts I received:


Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life by Justine Picardie from my mum:


Le Creuset set from my dad:



And a casserole recipe book:


Glass photo frame from my dad (photo of my grandma and me):


Head Huggers hairbrush by Denman from my mum (I have tried numerous times to steal my mum's Head Huggers brush, so she got me my very own!):



Snood also from my mum:


Military-style wrist warmers from my mum:


With cute button details:


A fabulous pocket Moleskine diary from the boyf:



And finally, what (almost) every girl wants to find under her Christmas tree:


A Tiffany necklace from the boyf:



What did you get for Christmas?