.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Top Ten of 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

After reading Retro Chick's Top 10 posts of 2010, I was so inspired that I decided to do my very own version! Therefore, without further ado, here are my  Top Ten of 2010:


In at number ten:



The Gossip Girl seems to have been a popular inclusion in my very popular Style Icon series.

Number nine is:



Another Style Icon making it into the Top Ten!

Number eight is:



Fictional she might be but Carrie Bradshaw was the first woman to help me to realise that having a closet full of clothes and a rack full of shoes was perfectly normal! 

Number seven is:

Fashion bloggers' favourite, Style Icon: Olivia Palermo


Olivia Palermo seems to have found favour with many a fashion blogger in 2010 and was a regular on the Front Rows too.

Number six is:



An oldie but a goodie, it would seem!

Number five is:



Number four is:



Rebecca might have been the runner up on this year's X Factor but she certainly won in the Style Stakes.

Number three is:



To understand, please read.

Number two is:



Enough said.

And at the top spot is:




Which has been your favourite post from 2010? Or series? I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see more of on this blog in the next 12 months.