.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Karate Kicks

Boxing day did see me venture to the sales as soon as the doors opened, although I managed to pick up a few key jewellery finds - such as a beautiful pair of chunky hooped earrings from All Saints - I was less than impressed with the sales and left with a disappointedly low number of shopping bags. My brothers on the other hand did the opposite - I think that the sales were definitely better for menswear, in design and a distinct lack of shopping competition, as my boyfriend found out when I came back laden with post-Christmas gifts.

I had planned on seeing in the New Year with a new wardrobe, however when you’re on a credit crunching budget like me, a wardrobe sort out is more likely. Hopefully it will unearth some beautiful finds that I’d forgotten all about – I particularly desire a vintage brown, aged, leather handbag the size of a weekend bag, hopefully I’ll find one lurking at the back of wardrobe. This would be incredibly useful as where else I am supposed to keep my winter goodies such as lipgloss, hand cream, hat, gloves, scarf, tissues, extra socks, cardigan…I think you’ve got the picture.

Thankfully this year I won’t have to fret about a New Year’s Eve outfit in the conventional sense as I’m going to a fancy dress party with an ‘MTV’ theme. Now before anybody cracks any Britney MTV comeback gags - I’m thinking about going in a Lily Allen get up with full-on pink prom dress, trainers, bling and a karate kick for any paparazzi that get in my face, keep posted for images. Let me know if anyone spots my current desire; a vintage brown, leather handbag.