.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Is Big Really Beautiful?

Ever wanted a derrière like Latina beauty Jennifer Lopez or the curvaceous Kelly Brook (I know we’re all thinking of that risqué pink Julian McDonald dress at the Snatch film premiere)*? Well now you can achieve this with buttock enhancers which are coming to a high street near you. These contraptions have padding on the buttocks to give the illusion of a bigger booty. However, does this not contradict our all those evenings spent worrying and boring our friends, boyfriends, sisters and mothers before going out asking ‘does my bum look big in this?’



And what happens if we achieve the dream of Brad Pitt grabbing our bootylicious bottoms - but instead gets a handful of padding? I dare say it won’t have the desired effect.



Finally, how big do we want to go? I should imagine that only the very slim can afford to go bigger in the bottom… I have to confess I’m a little worried that I may completely bypass J-Lo and end up as Jo Brand instead. No offence Jo – love your work.