.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Funky knitwear, new clothes, shopping... just another standard Thursday afternoon!

I am currently resisting the urge to shop but have no idea how long I will be able to carry on before it becomes too much! I always find that after a stressful week at work shopping is the perfect therapy to relieve all of that. I can't go into a shop a see a beautiful dress or a cute top or gorgeous pair of shoes and not feel better… much, much better! It's the same feeling I get when I put on a new item of clothing for the first time. I saw a film recently starring Audrey Tautou, Priceless, in which she uses men to buy her gorgeous new designer clothes and there is a scene showing her getting up each morning and ripping the tags off a new outfit - including underwear - EVERY day. Obviously this is not a real possibility for mere mortals but it is a nice dream nonetheless!

I have just booked myself in for a Topshop Style Adviser session for a week's time which I am hoping might be a rather lovely shopping experience. I shall let you know!


I tried to find some good photos on my camera from the Graduate Fashion Shows two weeks ago but alas my camera is not very good with distance so none of them were really good enough to be showcased on here. However, I have found a few photos to accompany my comments below about the winner, Myrto Stamou. I love the way in which they are so beautifully put together and create gorgeous lines on the models.






Hannah Taylor of Ravensbourne University created a fun and quirky knitwear collection which was highly commended for the River Island Gold Award. Despite the designs being far less commercially viable than those of Myrto Stamou, they are nonetheless eyecatching and creative and certainly brightened my day during the show. They are, perhaps, the perfect antidote to the current economic climate whilst Myrto Stamou's collection is more modest.






Hope these pics brighten your day.

I'll write again soon, love, SG