.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Pay day!

Oh no! The day before pay day and I found myself heading into town after work and spending nearly all of my monthly clothing budget before I've even been paid!! My only excuse is that I was consoling myself in the wake of a whole week alone in the flat as the boyf has gone off to sunny Barcelona with some friends and I have been left behind!!

So, what did I buy?

My first stop was Zara (up to 50% off sale signs in the window pulled me in!!). I picked up a gorgeous royal blue jersey dress that can be dressed up for dinner and drinks out or could be worn for chic work wear! (Photos to follow!) It only had a fiver off but I probably would have bought it for full price! I also grabbed a lovely oversized cream tee with an abstract octopus design on the front. It looks gorgeous casually chucked on over a pair of leggings with a blazer over.

Next I headed to Gap to grab a couple of rather less exciting t-shirts for work wear. Has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to find appropriate summer work wear that combines keeping cool with looking smart and respectable? Without looking boring it is very difficult!

I then headed to the Paperchase concession in Borders and indulged my other shopping addiction of stationary! Before I really became aware of fashion (I was a late starter) I kept Woolworths in business with my weekly purchases of pens, notebooks, etc. And this has carried on. I picked up a lovely photo album and some pretty notecards.

I had better save the rest of my pennies for my Topshop Style Advisor session on Thursday!! I'm thinking that I want to get a nice new outfit for my trip to Paris with my mum later this month. My criteria are for something ultra stylish, that will travel well and that will stay looking fresh after a day of sight-seeing and will keep me cool in the Paris summer weather. Not too much to ask, is it?! I would welcome any of your thoughts!

I'll write again soon, love, SG