.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Say cheese!

I'm kind of new to this whole blogging thing but LOVE various fashion blogs. Especially those which feature photos of stylish people, from whom I can get inspiration when I stand in front of my wardrobe in the morning and get that sinking feeling... "so many clothes and nothing to wear"!! People in the street inspire me too. And the obvious celebrities and fashion mags (of which I buy far too many of each month/ week!).


So I want this blog to be a celebration of all of the stylish people out there! I have just aquired a beautiful vintage 35mm SLR which I am slowly learning to use! My plan is to start taking photos of all of the stylish people in my life and to put their photographs up here for everyone to admire.
I also plan to use this blog to let you all know about anything especially fun and fashion related that I have been getting up to. For example... last week I took myself off to London to Graduate Fashion Week! It was AMAZING! There are some seriously talented folk out there. I loved the collection by Myrto Stamou of UCA Rochester, who picked up the River Island Gold Award and the Womenswear Award. Her beautiful collection of feminine cut dresses, skirts and tops were showcased in a pallet of nudes, creams and grey. The cut, the colour, the whole effect was gorgeous! I would have bought the floor length dress in an instant if it had been possible! GFW also proved to be the perfect place for a bit of celeb spotting (another past time of mine!). We watched Claudia Schiffer sashay up the red carpet - she looked smouldering with her hair framing her tiny face and her eyes heavily made up in a smoky effect. Also spotted Matthew Williamson, Zandra Rhodes, John Rocha and Ted Baker.


I still haven't checked the photos from the show but if any are any good I will make sure to put them on here tonight.


The following day we headed to Westfield in West London and straight to Mary Portas' living and giving shop - the charity shop she's set up there for three weeks with Grazia! It's not much like a charity shop but it is done so nicely - I could have spent all day there! I picked up some brand new Office brogues for £20. Maybe not charity shop prices but they are still in store for £55 so I felt like I'd got a bargain and had done my bit for charity too.


This is now a lot longer than I intended for my first blog! Apparently I have more to write about than I thought!


Just one last thing before I go.... MUCH excitement over the recently announced collaboration this autumn between H&M and Jimmy Choo!!!! Ever since I became utterly addicted to Sex and the City and fell head over heels in love with Carrie, I have longed for a pair for Choos! And now I might just be able to own a pair and for a fraction of the usual price!! I WILL be camping outside H&M on the night of Friday 13 November!!! (Is it a bad sign that it is Friday 13th??!!)


I'll write again soon, love, SG