.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







My first trip into town...

Last night I made my first trip into town since the beginning of my shopping ban. Pete needed new shirts for work and wanted some company/a female view! It wasn't as hard as I expected. I was good though and didn't go into Topshop or Zara and because it was raining and I had my umbrella up I hardly noticed as I passed them! When we went into Next and M&S we headed straight for the men's departments.

Almost a week down, only another 23 to go!!

Today is the official start of the summer at work which means that the heat is off a little, at last! So I am going to try to force myself to the library at uni tomorrow to start in earnest the research of my masters' dissertation which I have been putting off for the last six months! I only have six months until the deadline now so I suppose I had better make use of the time I used to spend shopping and start studying again!

Now I just have to figure out a suitable outfit for the library... It needs to be comfortable and yet a little bit cool at the same time!

I'll keep you posted, love, SG