.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Paris is burning

So a week on Monday I am off to Paris for three nights with my mum. I have never been before but my mum lived there for a year, as au pair, in her teens and always promised to take me. I cannot wait! For me Paris is synonomous with everything glamorous!

I have been trying to figure out what to pack for my trip. I need a travel outfit, three evening outfits and three day outfits. So this afternoon I searched google for, 'what to wear in Paris'. The search came back with a LOT of options. And from these I have compiled my own list for 'must haves' in gay Paris!

1. Black - slimming, classic, goes with everything. Parisian women wear a lot of black, apparently.

2. Scarves - are the perfect accessory. Wear around your neck, hair, tied to your handbag.

3. Jeans are a no, as are trainers. And leave the sports wear (joggers etc) at home.

4. Smart but comfortable shoes are a must as there'll be a lot of walking!

5. Hair and make up can be as neutral as you want!

Chanel in my mind sums up Parisian style perfectly. Below are pictures from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection.


I love the monocrome 'colour' scheme. I love the second dress in from the left.

Whilst searching for these pics I came across that one below. Now, that would be an incredible gift. Please! Anyone!!


Hope you enjoy the photos.

More soon, love, SG