.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Six months without shopping...??!!

I have just read an interesting blog, Dream Time Tea, about giving up clothes shopping for six months! I think that this is something which my boyfriend and my mother would both agree I need to do as I am constantly hearing that I have "too many clothes"!!! And after my shopping splurge over the past 10 days, they are probably right. But as noble an idea it is I know that I would quickly cave and end up inTopshop buying up half of the shop! Do you remember that scene at the end of Chocolat when the priest breaks in to the chocolate shop and gorges on the window display? It would be as desperate and grotesque as that!

But I will give a moments thought to maybe not buying anymore clothes/shoes/bags/jewellery for the next month.... But then even that makes me want to dash to the shops immediately!!

Oh dear, I have a problem!!


I'll write again soon, love, SG