.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Topshop Style

I am officially a Topshop girl!! Everything I am wearing today is from Topshop and has been bought in the last week! Eek!

I had my Style Advisor session last week and it was a lot of fun! Loved the whole set up with the separate changing rooms and till and the free champagne (and water) on offer. It was also nice to let my Style Advisor to go off and do the shopping!! But that's as far as it was a good service. I think for someone who knows their style and is pretty confident at dressing it maybe does not provide much guidance on that point. It was fun though and I certainly got a few cute outfits out of it. Next time though I think I will make sure to take a friend with me! I was also lucky that the sale started on Thursday and as a result I got some very good bargains!

So here is what I bought (and I promise there will be photos on here VERY soon!):

A striped flower-patterned short lantern skirt (£18 from £32!)

A grey jersey origami skirt with a black waistband (£12 from £20)

A pair of washed black smart harem pants (£7 from £35)

A pair of pink satin pumps (£15 from £25)

A pair of black fringed ankle boots (£15 from £30)

A LUSH over-sized target breast cancer tee (£10 from £22)

A cropped navy and white striped (nautical themed) tee (£16)

A pale grey tunic for summer evenings out (£28)

Set of 4 bangles - 1 large and 3 thin (£6 from £12)

A long pendant with a hinged fish (£5 from £10)

Oh dear! That is a pretty long list there!! But it consists of a few outfits which are very cute so all good! :)

I'm off out for 2-4-1 cocktails with the boyf tonight but will do my best to upload photos tomorrow!

I'll write again soon, love, SG