.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







5 weeks and counting!!

It has now been 5 weeks since the start of the shopping ban and I am still managing it!

I found a way around the issue of not being able to buy new clothes. I took back a pair of sunglasses I'd been given as a birthday present and used the store credit to get a new jumper! A man's jumper! It's a gorgeous soft navy jumper which fits well around the bottom and is beautifully baggy in the body. Perfect for snuggling up in. And it looks particularly good with the boyfriend fit jeans that I got in Topshop on sale just before I gave up shopping!

I also found a dress tucked away in my wardrobe at the weekend that I hadn't worn and had forgotten that I even had! (See the pic below) I think it looks a little like a 40s flapper dress. V pretty.

The old adage that women only wear 10% of the clothes in their wardrobe seems to be true!


The grey (flapper) dress is from Asos.com and the black opaque tights with black spots are M&S. My sister is in the photo with me, in a Topshop dress.

Will write more soon, love, SG