.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







The sun has got his hat on... Hip hip hip, horray!!

I had an absolutely lovely weekend in Cardiff with my little sister!

Saturday was pampering day for the sis! Hair cut and spa treatments in preparation of her upcoming holiday!

In the afternoon we stayed outside in, by the water, in the Bay. I miss having a tan and am taking every opportunity possible at the moment to be out in the sun. We walked long the barrage until we got to the sea and sat for an hour, listening to the water hitting the rocks and chatting.

Saturday evening we went to the cinema. We saw The Ugly Truth. It's an easy-to-watch, feel good film!

On Sunday we were up early (ish!) and headed back into the Bay. Having a coffee and sitting by the water again, soaking up the sun until lunchtime when we made use of a 2-4-1 voucher on the back of the previous night's cinema tickets and had a lovely meal at Pizza Express!!

Yesterday it was back to work with a bump and quite a bit of rain. Still at least it had been sunny for the weekend!


This is me at lunch. I am wearing an oversized Topshop purple vest, cinched in at the waist with a tan leather belt I got in Barcelona at a market. The necklace is the one my mum bought for me in Paris and the sunglasses are Primark's finest!!



By the way, I have now passed the one month stage in my shopping ban and am still on track! only five more to go!



I'll write again soon, love, SG