.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Three weeks in!

So I passed the three week mark of the shopping ban on Saturday and still have not broken it! Even after four days in Paris! It has taken some will power!

Paris was amazing! It was my first visit and my mum took me. I fell in love the first evening as we climbed the steps to the Sacre Coeur! I think one of the highlights was the evening boat trip down the Seine that we took, the whole place looked just magical as we floated past.

Obviously we did a little window shopping. Stopping off at Galleries La Fayette one afternoon, where mum bought me a gorgeous Pilgrim necklace. And on the Champs-Elysses I stopped at Sephora and bought myself a Chanel nail polish in a very pale pink. Chic and sophisiticated.

I have a lot of photos from the trip but have yet to work out how to download them from my BlackBerry. As soon as I work out how to use technology I will put them up!

Will write more soon, love, SG