.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







When is it too early to write a Christmas list? Discuss.

I had dinner at a friend's house last night and whilst watching TV later in the evening she showed me a very comprehensive Christmas list which, by the looks of it, she has been compiling for some months now! It is only August. But it got me thinking about whether or not it is ever too early to write a Christmas list? As children we used to write them a month or so before Christmas. They were pretty pointless really as mum and dad already had a fair idea of what we wanted. I remember at school too, we had to write to Father Christmas one year. The letters got sent and we even got a card back from the man himself!!

But then maybe she has a point. Throughout the year I often see things that I think, oh, maybe I'll ask for that for Christmas but come November I can't remember what any of them are!

Here are two things that if anyone reading this wants to buy me I would be most grateful!!!

Mulberry Bayswater

Animal Print Pumps

More soon, love, SG