.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Personal Style Week

According to a post on the British Style Bloggers' website today, last week was Personal Style Week. Which means;

This week is a celebration of everything that makes up your unique identity! We're pushing away trends, stereotype and labels and instead glorifying all the little things that make up your personal style. Personal style has to do with everything--from how you dress to how you decorate your apartment to how you live your life! How would you describe your personal style?

I know it's a week late but liked the idea. So, while I give some thought to my personal style I thought I'd put it to you all. Send me a comment describing your style and even send me a photo, if you can. You might even find yourself on here!