.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Because I'm worth it...!!


Work has been so busy recently and I had my little trip to hospital and I really am trying my very best to write my dissertation, so I decided to treat myself to The September Issue on DVD when I was ordering a present for my sister's birthday. It arrived on Friday and I am now looking forward to an evening, when X Factor isn't on, to sit down and watch it.

And then today, after a full day in front of the computer trying to do research for said dissertation I got side-tracked slightly and came across the book below - My Wonderful World of Fashion. It's tag line is, a book for drawing, creating and dreaming! Sounds perfect. I can't wait for it to arrive now.


Do hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

More soon. Love, SG