.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







LUST LIST: The Most Perfect Closet In The World

I have been a fan of Sex and the City for years. I love Carrie's style and the girls' chats and fun. But more than that, I love Carrie's closets; the one in her apartment and the one that Big builds for her in their "heaven on Fifth penthouse"! These are the closets that dreams are made of. If I had a closet, even the size of the one she has in her apartment, I would never have to complain that I had too little room. But do they actually exist?? One of my friends turned her boyfriend's spare room into a walk-in closet one week when he was away! She got a carpenter in and had it all done. Good work, I say.




Whilst the closet that Big builds is obviously bigger, more luxurious it is also more clinical and less characterful. I think I prefer her original one. Which do you like best?


More soon. Love, SG