.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







10 things I like... from my winter wardrobe!

I decided this morning to write this post as I stood in front of my wardrobe trying to find something that didn't feel tired and old. The problem with my shopping ban is that because it started in the summer I have not bought any new winter clothes since last year now. So here are the top ten things I have been wearing and learning to love (again) from my wardrobe so far this winter:


1. My over-the-knee boots. Not actually old and tired at all but a gift from the boyf. I am literally living in these. Love love LOVE!


2. Leggings. A little warmer than tights and so versatile. They are the perfect summer-to-autumn-to-winter cross over piece!


3. Jumper dresses. I have two H&M rollneck jumper dresses and have been living in them.


4. My cape. I loved this when I bought it in the sales but had little chance to wear it until this autumn. It dresses up an outfit perfectly.


5. Tights tights tights. My love for them is still alive!


6. Knee high socks. Great under jeans or over leggings with knee high or over the knee boots! Good winter warmer.


7. Arm warmers. Colourful. Warm. Funky. What more could you ask for?!


8. Knitted beret. I bought a cream knitted beret for my trip to New York last January and have brought it out of its summer hiding place.


9. Scarves. Always look chic. I think they are great for pulling an outfit together. Have a lovely black one with silver running through it from the "in laws" a couple of years ago. Wear it constantly.


10. Vests. Not the sort that old men wear or that my mum used to make me wear when I was little. But it is now cold enough to put a cute little vest under my clothes and I love it.


More soon. Love, SG