.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Natural ingredients: mulled wine and moisturiser



After one too many glasses of fine mulled wine at the local pub last night - which incidently made The Guardian's top 50 festive pubs list - That's Not My Age is feeling her age. The south London boozer is proper traditional, like - serving the best mulled wine this side of the Thames, full of cloves and spices, each glass made to order - and as reviewer, Garth Cartwright points out, ' The Hermit's Cave offers plenty of consistency. Why I don't think they've changed the carpet (or anything else) since I first started supping there in 1994.'

So, it was a huge relief when the anti-age introductory set from Aromatherapy Associates landed on my doormat. This selection of skincare products made from natural ingredients and essential oils is going to give me a 'firm, plumped and more youthful complexion.' Hooray! So readers, I am going to conduct a little experiment. Mr That's Not My Age will take the before and after shots, and unlike the misleading Twiggy/Olay advert, these photos will be natural, untouched, wrinkles-and-all. You have been warned!