.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Je vais à Paris!!!!!




I might not have studied much last night but I did book flights to Paris in May. I know it is a looooong way off but I am so excited anyway.


I visited the French capital for the first time last summer, after years of dreaming of it. And I immediately fell in love with its beauty and magic.


Anyway, less than four months to wait! I leave Friday 14 May!!!


And now only 8 days until the dissertation has to be handed in and I am freeeeeee!!


More soon. Love, SG


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Rachel: Thank you for the good luck wishes. The dissertation is examining the perception of the relationship between the media and public participation in politics by the political class. I have no idea either!!

Polka Dot Stripes: Does Charlotte sound lovely? Wishing her all the very best for LFW!!!

Ella: Love Alexa's style and didn't really know much about Jane Birkin but love her's now too and totally see the similarities!

Kayleigh Ann: Good luck on your move. Checked out the blog - v cute. Will definitely check back. Yep, also can't wait to see what Charlotte's been working on!

KC: She was cute as a button, no?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------