.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







La belle Paris

Yesterday - whilst also being Valentine's Day - was three months until I go to Paris!!!!


I am so very excited.


I went to Paris for the first time last summer and loved it. So when the opportunity to go again arose, I jumped at it.


By way of explanation. When I lived in Italy, my roommate - Cecile - was a girl from Strasbourg. We were like sisters by the end of the experience but the distance makes it difficult to see each other very often. I last saw her when I was in Strasbourg for a week during my internship at the European Parliament in Brussels in 2007. We decided that it had been too long so I suggested Paris! We will be joined by another friend - Steph - who was in Italy with us. Steph actually lives in the UK, so I see Steph every few months. In fact, I saw her yesterday - as fate would have it. We celebrated Valentine's Day together with a beautifully romantic walk at dusk over the barrage in Cardiff Bay - arm-in-arm. (Photos to follow!)


I can't wait to see the beautiful city again and this time, to take my beloved camera with me.


In my research for the trip I came across a couple of blogs which I thought I would share with you:


God, I love Paris - is written by an American girl now living in the French capital.


Paris Daily Photo - features a photo a day of the city - surprisingly! But they are always beautiful and inspiring. Love.


Paris Breakfasts - another American in Paris - this one is obsessed with macarons - I love it!!


I have no idea what we will do for our 48 hours in the city. As I have already been once and made the effort to do all of the tourist things, I don't feel the pressure to rush around this time. Cecile has been to Paris often, so it will be nice to go with someone who knows the place a little.


I will try to put together a Guide to Paris on a Shoestring for the blog when I return. Which I will accompany with some photos from the trip!


For now, any tips, hints or recommendations that you have would be greatly appreciated!!


Merci beaucoup!!