.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Penguins are officially my favourite animal...

After watching 50 First Dates (not for the first time) on TV one evening recently I fell in love (again) with penguins. I mean, how cute are they? The way they walk - waddle - gets me every time!


You might remember that I interviewed budding womenswear designer, Charlotte Taylor, earlier this year. So I was only too please to see Charlotte Taylor's first collection - entitled Harold and Barbara - which she launched at London Fashion Week this month.


Charlotte cites, as her inspirations, "trashy grannies, penguins, old soap operas, movies and the eccentric".


The collection - which is the first for the Charlotte Taylor label - is grown-up and yet captures an element of fun. It is made up of flirty, floaty dresses and flowing, hooded capes which look both tailored and warm. The contrast between the tweed and silk is inspired!


Here are a few of my favourite photos from the Lookbook:





I love the cape in the first photo (top left) and obviously the dress in the final photo (bottom right) but would love just to be able to get my hands on one of the penguin print scarves (worn as a handband in the photo, bottom left).


To see more of Charlotte's collection, check out her blog here.


Which is your favourite piece?


I'd also like to take this opportunity to say, congratulations to Charlotte! Sorry I couldn't make it to London but do hope that all went well!


More soon. Love, SG