.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address"

There is something about brand new stationary that is so delightful. This afternoon I took a fantasy shopping trip to Smythson. I dream that one day I might be able to afford some personalised correspondence cards from Smythson. The dream would be Name-Engraved Correspondence Cards with a stiletto motif on a white card with blue ink. How gorgeous is the motif (below)? However, a set of 50 cards would cost me £354.00. Ouch.




But the personalised cards aren't the only thing on my fantasy shopping list today. When money is no object, why stop there, afterall!?


The 'Happiness Is Shopping' pocket notebook is, of course, a must:




And what about the topically named 'Recessionista' pocket notebook?




Maybe the Red Stiletto Shoe Motif ready-to-write Correspondence Cards are more affordable at £30 for 10:




Naturally, if anyone wants to spoil me...!!!


Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I've just watched in amazement at Wales have won their Six Nations match against Scotland in the Welsh capital!


More soon. Love, SG