.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Your purse is on fire!




Apart from Peter Kay, the only other thing That's Not My Age liked about the Brits was Jay-Z's leather jacket. Now, it's not often I'm sartorially inspired by a hip hop artist - but regular readers will know that I do occasionally dabble in a bit of rock chickery, so it was only a matter of time before a grown-up biker jacket - surely that's a luxe leather in fashion terminology? - made its way to the top of my wish list. And this Rick Owens' Luxe Leather (ROLL) from Net-a Porter is so gorgeous, I would sell Mr That's Not My Age to buy one. Actually, I wouldn't, I'm just feeling a bit giddy because the ROLL is practically identical to Mr S. Carter's jacket, don't you think? Anyway, my new biker jacket will replace the one I bought from Affleck's Palace in the mid-eighties which, like countless brain cells and collagen, I've lost somewhere along the way. Now, I just need to figure out where I'm going to find that spare grand. It's a hard knock life.



What would you buy if you had more money than Liam Gallagher (knobhead!)?



Jay-Z photo: AP Photo