.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Fashion bin



That's Not My Age was strolling past the Chanel shop on Sloane Street today, oh yes I do sometimes venture into the posh part of town, when a small hamper with the double C logo grabbed me by the throat. I stared in wonderment at this object for ooh five minutes, came to my senses and then took out my camera phone. Is this hamper for real? More to the point, is it for sale? How much does it cost? And who apart from Lily Allen would want it?

Subsequent research tells me that the rustic look was big on the straw-strewn Chanel spring catwalk, which was all fun and frolics...a good old roll in the hay! But That's Not My Age thinks this a case of the Kaiser's New Clothes. And so, the Chanel hamper has to go.

What do you think?