.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Chelsea Girl

My mother is a terrible influence. I spent the afternoon shopping with her and boy, did we shop!

Went to the River Island event. Not much really to report. Took a few photos until I was told to stop by the sales assistant!! We didn't get there till pretty late and they were packing away the make-over part but a few people were having their nails done:


I tried on these beautiful sandals but they were a little pricey and I was a little worried that they might lose a feather or two over time and I get funny about things like that!!


I did buy a different pair of sandals instead and a dress! But you will have to wait to see them. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I managed to take of some rather pretty things they have in River Island at the moment:



Hope you all have a lovely Friday night and bank holiday weekend.