.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







How to... wear harem pants

They were a Tuesday's Tricky Trend a while back and the consensus among most of the people who left comments on my outfit post from Sunday seemed to agree that it is difficult to know how to style harem pants, I thought I would put together some dos and don'ts and some good and bad outfit photos:




♥ First, do not put a baggy top with a pair of baggy harems (top left). It makes you look much bigger than you are. Not a good look.


♥ I am wearing: River Island top, H&M harems, Asos pendant and Primark sandals. ♥


Do team harems with a slim-line tight top that will balance out the proportions, like my Sunday outfit or the one top right.


♥ I am wearing: Dorothy Perkins boob tube, H&M harems, Office slippers and Topshop accessories. ♥


Do wear heels with your harems. As with the outfit above, they will help to balance out the proportions (bottom left).


♥ I am wearing: Topshop tee, H&M harem pants and New Look heels. ♥


♥ Finally, why not try to channel the "Sports Lux" trend? (bottom right)


♥ I am wearing: H&M harems, a Reebok training top and Primark sandals.♥


Which outfit do you think works? Have you tried the harem trend?