.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Older/wiser



Today is Mr TNMA's birthday. And I sent him two cards. One from the real me and one from That's Not My Age - sometimes I wonder about this blogging malarkey, first a wrist injury, then the next thing you know I'm borderline schizophrenic. Anyhow. This is one of the well-chosen cards from Hello Lucky, check out the website for a fine selection of gifts and stationery.

Talking of lovely printed things, I've had my eye on this Ros Shiers' illustration for a while. That's not his birthday present though.



And neither is this:



No. Mr That's Not My Age is now the proud owner of the latest Yotam Ottolenghi cookbook, Plenty, and a pestle and mortar. My friend says this is pure self-interest. It's a vegetarian cookbook, I'm a vegetarian. It's a cookbook, Mr TNMA does all the cooking. But I disagree. There are loads of recipes with tomatoes, and I hate tomatoes.



Guardian columnist and café owner, Ottolenghi is a genius by the way. Mr TNMA highly recommends his recipe books. For my birthday, I think the Blog Widower might buy me this fabulous print from self-proclaimed, illustration wizard Mr Bingo:



Got to go, my dinner's on the table!