.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Who is your style icon Leia of HiFashion?

This week I asked Leia of HiFashion, who is your favourite style icon and why? (You might remember that her blogger-in-crime, Sherin, shared her style icon with us here.)


"Is it alright for me to say I have two style icons? My first would be Queen Rania of Jordan. I think she is always so elegant, conservative but not frumpy, and so beautiful. Also, I know she's a fictional character, but I do love Blair Waldorf's style. It's the perfect mix of preppy and pretty - I wish I could have access to her entire wardrobe!"






This post is a part of a series of posts in which I have asked some of my favourite fashion bloggers who their style icon or icons are. If you've missed the other posts in this series, you can find them here.