.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







BARGAIN HUNTER: many more maxis

As my hunt for the perfect maxi dress continues, so the search widens. Here are a selection of my favourites (I have gone over my £20 limit by a little bit on a couple of occasions, please forgive me!):



This ditsy print maxi from Dorothy Perkins, on sale for £20 ♥ 





This simple and elegant black Asos maxi with back detailing, in the sale for £22 ♥



This Topshop lace insert maxi skirt is the perfect alternative to the maxi dress, this skirt is currently in the sale for £15 ♥



This Topshop strappy jersey maxi dress is a steal at £18 ♥


♥ This nautical themed striped maxi dress from Miss Selfridges comes in at £20 ♥





♥ Why not be a "lady in red" in this gorgeous Miss Selfridge coral shirred maxi dress, £22 ♥


♥ If you're after a real bargain of a maxi dress, try this New Look vest maxi for only £15 and comes in a whole rainbow of colours ♥


♥ Or this Goddess Dress, also by New Look, and a very stylish steal, on sale at £12 ♥


♥ This patterned French Connection maxi is in the sale for £25 (half price!) and would look fabulous over a bikini on the beach on holiday ♥

I couldn't quite make it to ten just now but I am sure that there will be many more options sought before I chose my perfect maxi.

What do you think of my selection? Are you rocking a maxi this summer?