.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Blog ramblings

Just settling down to a feast of gourmet gluttony - a Marks & Spencer Gastropub Aberdeen Angus Steak Yorkshire Pudding Pie. Sounds amazing, doesn't it?!

I have been trying to eat healthy recently but I've fallen off the wagon - as it were - tonight. Oh well, can't hurt.

Just noticed that my number of followers is slowly creeping up so thought I might give all of you blog readers who don't yet follow me a little incentive; as soon as my number of followers reaches 100, I'll sort out a little giveaway to thank you all. How does that sound?

The weather has suddenly changed here; it was boiling at lunchtime and then by 5 o'clock, it was pouring. Yuck. Not good for outfit decisions either. There I was stuck at work in my little culottes and a tee and not even an umbrella. It does make you think about what you carry in your handbag. Girls are renowned for having big bags and yet despite my big bag I never seem to have anything all that useful or practical in mine. I always envy those practical girls who have a spare cardigan and a pair of leggings in their bags, just in case. Not me. I might have a big bag but nothing in it is particularly helpful.

On another note, I got a lovely new pair of shoes from Spartoo.com today and I am in love with them already. A photograph will surely follow soon.

Do hope you're enjoying your evenings.

More soon.

Love, SG