.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Shoe Search: Brand love

I have recently discovered a new shoe brand that I cannot get enough of: Blink. Not only are they affordable but they make on trend comfortable footwear for every taste. Or so it would seem.

I've been searching for some new shoes for work for a while now. After a summer in sandals, I needed some cute court shoes without the high heel. And I found them:


Not only are they the perfect heel height but they also fit like a sock - now that I have worn them in. Do you find that? That some of your most comfortable shoes are those that were the least comfrotable the first couple of times you wore them?

Tip: if at first your new shoes make your feet scream for no more, persevere. They might just become your most comfrotable shoes after a few wears. If not, give up.

These little court shoes are currently on sale. So I couldn't help myself but grab another pair in blue too:


But Blink don't just offer great little court shoes. Oh no. They also make boots. Perfect for the ensuing cold weather.

I had a lovely pair of over-the-knee suedette boots last winter that I lived in but they are starting to look a little sorry for themselves. Probably due to the overwear. So when I saw these boots, I knew I had to get them:


Now, I am lusting over these uber-cool and of-the-moment (as all of those fashion mags tell us) workwear boots:


Yes, I am sure there is such as too many shoes but I don't think I am anywhere close to having to worry about that. (I'm sure my mother, my boyf and many more people might disagree with me on this.)

Have you discovered a must-have brand recently? Which is your go-to brand for all things shoes?