.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Party On: it's the Oscars




That's Not My Age may not have been invited to the Oscars but back in the olden days when I worked on women's magazines, I organised and styled this photo shoot at one of the location houses used in the King's Speech. Lionel Logue's office is number 33 Portland Place, an old eighteenth century London townhouse hired out for films, events and fashion shoots. And as anyone who's seen the film knows it's quite dark and distressed inside...




We didn't have a huge amount of lighting and had to shoot in the doorways and by the windows in order to see the model's face.

Anyway, that's more than enough trumpet-blowing for one day, That's Not My Age is excited to see what the fabulous Tilda Swinton wears this evening. She looked brilliant in Jil Sander at the Golden Globes and Haider Ackermann at the Baftas:





The director of one of Mr TNMA's favourite films, Debra Granik/Winter's Bone has not been nominated for an Academy Award which is a disgrace, but I'm not going to bang on about sexism in the film industry right now. When asked what she'd be wearing, Granik replied, ' I was hoping to get some non-designer, one-size, burka-style outfit that I could climb inside. Then I could watch the whole thing through the peepholes.'



What would you wear to the Oscars?


Photos
Tilda Swinton: Harper's Bazaar and Grazia
Debra Granik: Life.com. Quote from The Sunday Telegraph