.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Not ready to give my boots the boot…

Sandals and flip flops might be appearing in stores on the high street now but I am nowhere near ready to pack away my boots yet. Winter this year has been all about the ankle boots for me.

After I spent the weekend living in two of my pairs of ankle boots they have taken a little bit of a battering with all of the walking we did around Glasgow. So I am now on the lookout for another pair to add to my collection before the weather starts to improve (please may it start to soon!).

Here are my options:

Love these Best Mountain heeled desert boots and what about these red boots?




These grey boots are high on my wish list (such a bargain!!) and am loving the heeled walking boots:


Wedges are still on trend for Autumn Winter 2011, so these would see me through to next season too:


Keep your feet warm with these Rip Curl booties or stay on trend with these heeled ankle boots:



Which do you think I should choose?