.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Links à la Mode: 31 March 2011




Fashion: Forever Evolving


Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion

Hello everyone! I’m super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.

From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty “how to” video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the “fashion unfamiliar.” This weeks links did just that for me. I’m thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone’s posts throughout the upcoming year!


Links à la Mode: March 31st

Color Me Blue Fashion: The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Style.

Fashioned By Love: Carmen Dell’Orefice: Living Haute Couture

Fashables: These Shoes Called My Name

Fumiko Kawa: Redesigned Elle Homme shirt with clean cuts

Interrobangs Anonymous: Feminism and the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire

Independent Fashion Bloggers: Why Fashion Bloggers Should Love Instagram*

House in Tillford: Tips and tricks for getting the best bargains at designer warehouse sales

Makeup & Jeans: A faux bronze look and entire glamorous face in 11 steps!

Mallory in New York: Sephora Launches The World’s First Unretouched Makeup Ad!

Mrs. Bossa: Does Pink Stink? How colour-coding gives the wrong message about girls*

Relatively Chic: 25 Ways to Help Japan Through Fashion & Art

Statements in Fashion: Weekend Jean Lover: From Drab to Fab

Styling You: Statement rings: Why you should wear one while drinking champagne

Sugar & Spice: Fashion and feminism: unlikely partners?*

The Citizen Rosebud: A touching tribute to the inspiration of ICON Elizabeth Taylor*

The Loudmouth: Big mouth, bigger hair: My hair timeline.

The Simply Luxurious Life: Eric Bompard – Cashmere Heaven*

The Styling Dutchman: Fashion & Finding Myself

Tickle Me Chic: The “Plastic Surgeons of digital media”

Those Graces: I Got It from My Momma: Style Lessons My Mom Taught Me*

T Minus T Plus: Baby Steps into Pattern Mixing

SPONSOR:

Shopbop Sunglasses: DITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe