.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Fashion Bin: Juergen Teller



Keeping it real is the theme du jour at That's Not My Age but I can't help wondering whether Juergen Teller's photos of Kristen McMenamy, 46, are a step too far. I understand Teller's warts and all aesthetic - it was provocative and refreshing in the nineties - but that was 20 years ago. Now his work feels tired, and insensitive as far as older models are concerned. Need I mention the Vivienne Westwood ad campaigns? I'm all for wrinkles over Botox, reality over Photoshop but this shoot for style mag 032c (a beautiful magazine that's maybe missed the mark this time) is deeply unappealing.




Naked pilates anyone?




Just be grateful I didn't include the bum hole shot.

Does this Juergen Teller shoot make the world a richer place? I think not. There's only one place for it:



Your comments, please...