.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Festival survival kit

One of my best friends is off to Glastonbury this weekend (don't make plans for this weekend, if you're not going - it will rain!!) and it got me thinking about what you can't live without at a festival. My boyf and I went to a festival in deepest darkest Wales last summer and lasted one night! It rained... a LOT and neither of us (thankfully) is the type to put up, so we went home to our dry, warm flat!

So, number one on my list for the 'essential festival survival kit' would be a campervan - never again will I camp! But failing this, make sure you have a BIG tent where you can fit EVERYTHING with ease without it touching the sides - a disaster if it rains!

Number two: face wipes! And however many you THINK you need - take MORE!!! They are so useful for everything. And boys never bring anything like this.

3. Sun screen - just in case!

4. A rain poncho - you CANNOT dance in a field of mud and rain with an umbrella!

5. Wellies - NO ONE should ever go to a festival without wellies.

6. Flip flops - again... one can dream!

7. Glow sticks - random fun.

8. Dry shampoo - Batiste is less that two quid in Boots and Superdrug. Or try James Brown's version (he does travel size too in Boots) which is a festival fave with Kate Moss and Daisy Lowe!
9. Mascara and bronzer and maybe some very bright eyeshadows/liners - do not take much more than this, you won't use it!

10. Loo roll! (Has a multitude of uses besides the obvious!)

There it is; my 'essential festival survival kit'. Let me know if there is anything I have left off?

I'll write again soon, love, SG