.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







A Woman's Right To shoes

I wanted to share with you my latest 'bargain' shoe purchase! I have been searching for months for the perfect pair of summer sandals and last week found them - and for the bargainous price of £13.50!! My checklist for the 'perfect pair' was simple; comfortable, practical, gladiator style, and affordable. These tick all the boxes... and more! Gladiator sandals have been the footwear item of choice for any fashionista for the last three or so summers and are the perfect day-to-night/work-to-holiday pair of shoes.


These are my bargainous sandals - bought in the Oasis mid-season sale, they were originally £38 and were reduced to £15 which I then got 10% off (as I still have a student card!). They are so pretty and practical! What more could a girl want?!


Of course, these are added to the three other pairs of very impractical shoes I have bought over the last month! But then, that's a girl's prerogative, no?

Just time to tell you that Oasis are not the only ones with a mid-season sale currently on - Dorothy Perkins, H&M and Gap are also in on the action... So ladies, happy shopping!

I'll write again soon, love, SG