.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







No more shopping...??

After much thought I have decided that the idea of a six month self-imposed shopping ban might not actually be such a bad idea. There are a few reasons for coming to this decision to punish myself in this insane manner;

1. to save money - the boyf and I have discussed saving for a deposit for a house and I still need to finish learning to drive before I'm 30!!

2. I am fed up with being told that I "have too many clothes"!!

3. I am intrigued as to what is actually in my wardrobe - the stats say that most women only wear about 10% of what they own, so maybe I can start wearing some of the remaining 90% of mine!!

There will, of course, be a couple of exceptions to the rule;

1. tights/socks/knickers - essentials!

2. maybe also, plain tees, but only when the ones I currently own are beyond use!

3. I may also beg/borrow/steal items when necessary and customise too - or rather get my little sister to customise or make me new things!! (Please!)

So there it is, I really am going to attempt to do this - eek! :S

I'll write again soon, love, SG