.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Wine tasting masterclass


This is me after a day in sun and an hour's wine tasting masterclass at lunchtime!

The boyf and I went for a wander into the Bay (in Cardiff!) to check out the International Food and Drink Festival that has taken up camp for the weekend. It is called the International Food and Drink Festival, however I saw little evidence of produce from outside of Wales! But there was much to try and buy. We sampled the delights of Welsh Organic Beef and Lamb burgers (the boyf on the beef and me on the lamb - mine was universally declared the better choice!). We then went for an hour's wine tasting masterclass, where we learnt about grape varieties, fermenting processes, bodies and much much more! We tasted five different wines, two reds, two whites and rose. My preferred wine from the five was a Sauvignon Blanc and the boyf's a Carbenet Sauvignon.

Then we spent some time listening to the band playing in the bandstand - and bopping along a bit whilst enjoying a beer (the boyf) and Pimms (me) and ice cream (also me).

And the whole time the sun shone down on us! Lovely.

I am wearing: a promo tee from H&M for the Matthew Williamson range launch, a pendant necklace I got in my GFW goodie bag, an H&M belt my dad bought me years ago and a pair of Topshop jeans (from my recent shopping frenzy which induced the ban!).

Hope you've had a good weekend,

I'll write again soon, love, SG