.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Gig chic

Tonight was gig night. I took my first trip to the Millennium Stadium. To see U2. It was a fantastic performance. Their 360 degree stage was so impressive!

Whilst sitting, drinking and eating before the music and watching the people coming into the stadium, I got to thinking about 'gig chic'. Some people seem to have taken a considerable amount of time to get ready whilst others looked as if they had taken considerably less time and had probably actually taken longer!

I do question the sanity of those who felt that going to an evening open air gig in Cardiff, Wales in a dress with no jacket or tights was a good idea. And then it started to rain. And I felt smug!

I was one of those who looked as if they had just fallen out of bed and into their chosen outfit and on this occasion, it wasn't far from the truth.

The key to 'gig chic', I feel, is comfort. Particularly when your ticket states, standing! So I opted for 'boyfriend' jeans, a Rolling Stones vest (which is nicer than it sounds), Converse trainers and a man's jumper - perfect to keep me warm!

Photos to follow tomorrow. For now, goodnight! Love, SG