.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







What a legend

Today has mostly been about avoiding studying! (Although I have managed a little.)

I have been researching photography courses and have found one which I think might suit me perfectly. It is an Art and Photography course which combines basic camera skills with dark room work and fashion photography as art. Probably in response to this I was interested to come across an interview with David Bailey. Fashion photographer and legend. 'David Bailey: still snapping away at 71'. Check out the article!

I also stumbled across this article, 'Polaroid Transfer without the Polaroid'. It has made me want to go out and get some more polaroid film to try this out. The results are - I understand - always unique but also very artistic. Check out this image of Times Square posted on flickr. It has a painted quality about it. Sort of ethereal.

Happy snapping. Love, SG