.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Tea time

There is nothing better - in my humble opinion - than the smell of cakes baking in the oven. It is a smell that takes me right back to my parents' house when I am about 9 or 10 and my mum was baking a birthday bake for me or my sister.

My first attempt at baking a cake was in my first year at university. It was an unmitigated disaster. Despite being in the oven for nearly two hours it never set! I have no idea what we did to it but something was not right.

In the last year however I have learnt to love baking. Cupcakes are a particular favourite of mine these days. I usually make vanilla or chocolate cupcakes with a lovely buttery icing on top. Tonight however I might attempt Tia Maria cupcakes from the rather lovely cupcake recipe book that my mum gave me for my birthday.

I'll keep you posted on how they turn out (and post a pic if they are any good!). Love, SG