.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Street Style: 2009

Apologies to those readers suffering from end-of-year-list-overload... but there's still enough time to squeeze one more in before we say goodbye to 2009, That's Not My Age's top five fabulous over-forties:



Straight in at number one: Julie Christie. Because she's gorgeous and talented - and I still can't believe we met her!



For his fabulous facial hair and super-chic Miu Miu glasses, Daniel Azzaro, 66.



William Gilchrist, 44, be-suited on a bicycle and oh-so dashing.





For excellent, yet subtle, use of colour and a natty scarf it's a tie between, Joan Rolls, 56 (above) and Jette Egelund, 59 (below).



In simple monochrome basics, Doushka Krish, 43, proves less is more.



OK, OK, I know I said five but I just can't resist pointing out (again!) that we snapped The Sartorialist, Mr Scott Schulman at London Fashion Week. Woo hoo!

Photos: Dvora and Stephanie Rushton