.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







CHRISTMAS PRESENTS: more prancing about!





I realise that I haven't posted any photos of Christmas presents. So here they are.

Here are a few of my Christmas presents. My favourite of them all is the BEAUTIFUL H&M faux fur coat, from my sister! How cute is it?!

I am also wearing an Accessorize hat from a friend and cashmere M&S arm warmers, also from my sister. These are in the photo above with another pair of arm warmers that I got, in my stocking, from Dorothy Perkins.

The socks were also in my stocking and from Dorothy Perkins. They are keeping my toes nice and toasty!

The necklaces, in the photo on the bottom left, are in fact just two necklaces. The bottom heart is the necklace I bought in Urban Outfitters today. The other was in my stocking. From Topshop.

I bought the ring, in the bottom right photo, in the sale in Accessorize at the weekend. It spells 'love'.

I hope you all got beautiful things for Christmas.

More soon. Love, SG xx