.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







10 things I like... about flats

I am a flats girl. There's no denying it. I can't walk in heels. Despite my attempts last year to learn to!


I love shoes - shoes are my problem. If I see a beautiful pair of shoes - flats or heels - in the sales in my size, I HAVE to have them!


But while heels languish - unworn - in boxes on top of my wardobe, I live in my flatties. I wear pair of flat shoes death. Literally. My mum used to have to secretly throw away old digusting pairs when I wasn't looking! And I have a box FULL of old flats that I can't bear to part with in the bottom of my wardrobe!


Here, I am going to tell you all of the things - or 10 things - I like - although love might be more appropriate here - most about flats.


1. They are comfortable. This had to be number one because no matter what anyone argues, they can't argue against that!


2. They go with everything. Skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, leggings, skirts, dresses, harem pants, smart pants, cargo pants... I could go on and on and on and on!!!!


3. They come in all shapes and sizes and colours and styles. There are ballet pumps (my fav), canvas pumps, brogues, jazz shoes, pointed, rounded, boots, sandals... Again, I could go on!


4. They work just as well for work, the weekend and partying. You can get jewelled ones, plain ones, patterned ones, print ones, sparkly ones... Allsorts!!


5. They are - usually - reasonably priced. This is something which appeals to someone with an addiction like mine! I often manage to pick up a cute pair in the sales for a tenner - sometimes even less!


6. You can walk far in them. On a night out or a shopping trip I would much rather have my trusty flats on. For traipsing around the shops there is nothing better. And for a walk home after a night of dancing when the queue for the taxis is around the block they are invaluable.


7. They make your feet look longer! For some people - I understand - this might not be an advantage. For those "blessed" with little feet, it is. Particularly if you for a pointed style - which I love!


8. They are the perfect holiday shoe. On the beach or wandering around little backstreets in Italy (*dreaming*), they make the perfect foot attire!


9. Did I mention how cute they are?!!!


10. And how COMFORTABLE?!!!!!! You won't end up breaking your ankle - or worse - as a result of your shoes, if you're in flatties!