.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Your purse is on fire!



Introducing a new addition to That's Not My Age's repertoire.... what's hot this week, otherwise known as what I'd splurge on if I had money to burn (sadly not the case as I've just paid my tax bill, but hey!)

Inspired by the Golden Globes and with the Oscars coming soon - it's nice to make an effort, even if it's all in my mind - this week's purchase would be a fabulous dress from Halston Heritage. And though I'll always be a punk at heart, I find the prospect of slinking around in silk jersey very appealing. Yep, I'd opt for Halston over Westwood at the shake of a Studio 54 cocktail.


What would you buy if you had more money than Simon Cowell?


Halston Heritage is available from Net-a-Porter this spring.