.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Grey sky thinking

I almost forgot. I got my nails 'done' at Nails Inc last weekend. My lovely mother sent me a voucher to get them done for £5 (usually £17). It entitled me to a shape and polish.


I chose their grey colour - Thames - as I don't have a grey in my nail polish collection. I love it!


They did an undercoat and topcoat and dried very quickly. I had them done on Sunday and as yet (touch wood!) they have not chipped.


The service was excellent. I have only been to a Nails Inc nail bar once before and admit I wasn't very impressed but this time has definitely changed my mind. Would certainly recommend them and use them again.




What do you think of the colour? I think I may have to treat myself to a bottle!