.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







It's true what they say...

"shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist"!!


In Confessions of a Shopaholic - which could be my life story (!!) - Rebecca Bloomwood says,


"When I shop the world gets better, the world is better; and then it's not anymore and I have to do it again."


So today, I made my world better.


With my dissertation deadline looming, the stress levels are definitely rising. But instead of spending my lunch hour wisely, i.e. reading notes, I spent it shopping!!


Not only did I shop, I nabbed a couple of rather yummy bargains.


A gorgeous purple bobble hat - just what I was looking for - of course! And two beautiful belts that were very bargainous!! All from Dorothy Perkins accessories sale - which I highly recommend. (Photos to follow very soon)


I should probably take this opportunity to apologise for any lack of posts in the next two weeks due to the dreaded dissertation.


Much love, SG